top of page

Fri, Apr 19


Cheboygan Ice Rink Pavilion

North Shore War- 2024

our highly anticipated return to battle it out in the rink!! 3D, 4C, 4B team divisions Friday Night Singles More Added Money... More teams added.... New Friday night D bracket format!

Registration Begins Thursday March 7, 2024 at Noon
See other events
North Shore War- 2024
North Shore War- 2024

Time & Location

Apr 19, 2024, 3:00 PM EDT – Apr 21, 2024, 5:00 PM EDT

Cheboygan Ice Rink Pavilion, 480 Cleveland Ave, Cheboygan, MI 49721, USA

About the event

Team Tournaments are anticipated to sell out!

Limited to 2 tickets at a time. As always Required information is: TEAM NAME, CAPTAIN, PHONE NUMBER AND DEPOSIT to secure your spot. Additional information can be completed on the entry form. Any additional player infomation is required by March 31st.  

Friday Night 9-ball  for C Bracket and B Bracket, Short Rack 8 Ball for D Bracket

Registration and Walk in entry starts at 3 pm Friday

6:45  Singles registration closes, Play starts at 7 pm


$30 entry- Single Elimination

Open to all players B+ and under, even if they aren't on a team. 3 separate brackets

D's race to 4 side pot $10

C's race to 4  side pot $10

B's race to 4  side pot $20

Daily Walk- in greens fee is $10

Powerball Cue Raffle   &    50/50       

There will be a couple changes to note:

To speed up play in the singles on Friday we will have SIDE POTS in all divisions 

Administrative fees of 5% will be deducted from all side pots the remaining 95% will be paid out to the top placing players/teams who entered in each division

Statewide Billiards Apparel will have some new items and limited edition selections available 

Guido Orlandi Custom Cues will be on site all weekend for all your cue Repair and supplies needs

Thrive Wellness will be on site to offer chair massage

Concessions and bar available.... Please remember no outside food or beverage inside the Rink


  • 3 hours 40 minutes

    Registration and Practice time on Tables open

    Tournament Desk

  • 8 hours 30 minutes

    Singles Tournaments Begin

    In the Rink
2 more items available


  • 4C Team Deposit

    4C Team Deposit North Shore War Cheboygan, MI April 19-21, 2024

    Sold Out
  • 3D Team Deposit

    3D Team Deposit North Shore War Cheboygan, MI April 19-21, 2024

    Sold Out

Share this event

bottom of page